my 372 took a dump sunday

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
its a trap! :laugh:

i was thinking maybe he'd go for it being all cripple'n'all. i have hardly any use for 50cc saws and he might have more uses for it then a 372. i hold no value in the port work though so if he wants an arm and a leg it won't be a possible trade.

i was thinking maybe he'd go for it being all cripple'n'all. i have hardly any use for 50cc saws and he might have more uses for it then a 372. i hold no value in the port work though so if he wants an arm and a leg it won't be a possible trade.
it will have a new home someday and no money will change hands,,,, to my neighbor,,, if i die tomorrow he gets it,,, thats the only reason i am keeping it + its a hoot to run with a 16" b/c

it will have a new home someday and no money will change hands,,,, to my neighbor,,, if i die tomorrow he gets it,,, thats the only reason i am keeping it + its a hoot to run with a 16" b/c

16" b/c? i wouldn't wish that on any 372 :( LOL just razzing scott. 550 is fun with a 16" to by the way ;) you'd love the weight and the AT too :laugh: it's something i think even a 80 year old could run. offers open if it hits you later that you could use a smaller saw more :D 550 also is a 2013 with flippy caps. way easier on your brittle hands.

16" b/c? i wouldn't wish that on any 372 :( LOL just razzing scott. 550 is fun with a 16" to by the way ;) you'd love the weight and the AT too :laugh: it's something i think even a 80 year old could run. offers open if it hits you later that you could use a smaller saw more :D 550 also is a 2013 with flippy caps. way easier on your brittle hands.
i sold my ported 346 not to long ago,, my go to saw is a 40cc echo,,,, the 372 is a great limbing saw with a 16 om it,, talking about a screamer

i sold my ported 346 not to long ago,, my go to saw is a 40cc echo,,,, the 372 is a great limbing saw with a 16 om it,, talking about a screamer

I got some 372's. 2 of which will run right with yours. i know what you mean about scream with a small bar. Heck they scream with a 24". I don't like bending over so I fall limb and buck all with the same saw, same bar, usually 33". I never heard of people having a second smaller saw for limbing til I joined here. Have a second smaller saw to limb the only tree there bigger saw will fall that year or decade even :dizzy:

Back