My Aching Back!! LOL

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
um I think you unloaded at the wrong place! that does not look like where I keep my wood.
nice load

What, Wrong address???? To bad you bought it. I'm not loadin that up again. hehehehehe NICE WOOD

Are you using a dump insert in a utility trailer ?

IF so how is it working out for you ?

Thanks David

No this is actually a dump trailer bought that way and we love it. I am about getting as much wood in a trip as we can and this trailer will haul alot of wood in a trip. The trailer can haul 9000 lbs

Who makes the trailer and what is it rated for ?

No this is actually a dump trailer bought that way and we love it. I am about getting as much wood in a trip as we can and this trailer will haul alot of wood in a trip. The trailer can haul 9000 lbs

I noticed it was a dump trailer after I posted. thanks.:dizzy:

What is the GVW on the trailer.

Why was your brother pushing up on the dump trailer was it more than the cylinder wanted to lift ? :monkey:

Thanks David

I noticed it was a dump trailer after I posted. thanks.:dizzy:

What is the GVW on the trailer.

Why was your brother pushing up on the dump trailer was it more than the cylinder wanted to lift ? :monkey:

Thanks David

No we were just having a little fun with the pics, The trailer has no problem dumping the loads and the gvw is 12000 lbs

Back