My first bear!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It may be your first bear but it looks like the 3rd bear that I did

attachment.php

Good job!

Thanks, guys! I'm likin this new ms180.... Kinda hard to start compared to my husky though.

Thanks, guys! I'm likin this new ms180.... Kinda hard to start compared to my husky though.

It's that non-adjustable carb they have on it.. after the warranty is out, replace that with an adjustable off an MS210 and it will start much easier. I did that with a buddy's hard startin' 170 and it's a night and day difference.

Ian

Last edited:
It's that non-adjustable carb they have on it.. after the warranty is out, replace that with an adjustable off an MS210 and it will start much easier. I did that with a buddy's hard startin' 170 and it's a night and day difference.

an

Good to know. Thanks!

I'm not sure yet. I gotta do something with this huge piece of cedar I scored today out in the hills. :) I'll get some pics tomorrow and see what you guys think, but I'm pretty sure I'm going to turn it into a coffee table right now.

The bear looks great!! We use russion olive wood for small table tops and display cases. Lots of interesting grain.

Smells like hell.

Keep up the great work.

Kevin

Latest posts

Back