My First cigar Store Indian!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lumberjackchef

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Well here it is, My first full sized Indian. He's about 6' tall and holding 4 Cigars in his hands. Here are a couple of pics. I did notice that in the pics his head looks really big in proportion to his body, but in person you don't notice it.
IMG00114-20101112-1449.jpg
IMG00117-20101112-1450.jpg
IMG00120-20101112-1451.jpg

Link to the rest of my indian pics:http://s787.photobucket.com/albums/yy153/lumberjackchef/Human%20Figures/

Thanks for the kind words guys! I think with the sanding, I was in it for about 5 hrs or so. I had to get it to the guy cause it was for a birthday present that had to be delivered this weekend. I could've easily put another couple of hours in detail but he just wanted it plain jane. Customer was very pleased as well.

Very nice indeed. Congrats. You made that out of a Red Cedar log. Your lucky to find a log with that much red in it. Put some clear poly on that and the heartwood would really stand out.

Last edited:
Very nice indeed. Congrats. You made that out of a Red Cedar log. Your lucky to find a log with that much red in it. Put some clear poly on that and the heartwood would really stand out.

Yes indeed, Red Cedar is abundant here in SE Kansas and the farmers hate it! They want it all cut out of their fields. It It is fairly hard to find a good solid large diameter one though. Most of the very large ones that i have come across have come out of a front yard or are town logs. The guy that ended up with this Indian has already put on the poly and it did darken it up, and very nice grain too. I will try to post some pics if I can get a hold of one.

Thanks for all the kind words everyone.

Latest posts

Back