My Fleet

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
littlestinkerstrucks023.jpg

Trd Taxi

HAHAHAHAHHAA, I love it Dooley, the tag on your F550 Turd Taxi!!!!!
That's a Keeper!!!!!!!!!! Not to mention the name of the business - Little Stinkers!!
:clap:

work--save work--save work--save then spend it all on equipment that you can use to help you work safer/smarter/save more :clap:

Wow I must be doing something wrong in my area! I work-save-bid get underbid by the non insured hacks, work,work,work......then when season has a slow period.......its get underbid,underbid,underbid...then finally work! off n on, are you the only game in town?

Cause even the big companies have debt!! I am just wondering, in my area no-one & I mean No one has an operation like that!!! except for the utility tree companies.

you are truely blessed to have such a nice operation!!

LXT.............

Many other guys here. I dont bid cheap. I also dont over charge.I do return every call and try to get every bid no matter how small the job.I think alot of people forget the small jobs add up at the end of the day?I do work 7 days a week .If thats what they want.

oooowwww........that is purty.......sILlogger likey........:jawdrop: you know....montana wouldln't be that far on on my harley.....need any help...i run saws and equipment:cheers:

is the cuda a 440 6 packer?? tell me it has a pistol grip?!?!? nothing wrong with the 727 either..

as for the bike...right side drive(Baker 6 speed?) looks like an S&S evo...the downswept pipes look good...but im not a fan of riding around them...i like my Short Shots

Last edited:
oooowwww........that is purty.......sILlogger likey........:jawdrop: you know....montana wouldln't be that far on on my harley.....need any help...i run saws and equipment:cheers:

is the cuda a 440 6 packer?? tell me it has a pistol grip?!?!? nothing wrong with the 727 either..

as for the bike...right side drive(Baker 6 speed?) looks like an S&S evo...the downswept pipes look good...but im not a fan of riding around them...i like my Short Shots

440 6 pack in the shed now a 540 6 pack tti trans 702 hp on pump gas :)
Bike 124 ss Baker 6 fun fun fun :clap:

my play car is a '97 Z28 convertible...my harley is a 2001 wide glide..still a 88ci until i blow that up(surprised its lasted this lost-i ride hard)

my ole man has a '69 RS/SS Camaro, original 396, muncie 4 speed, hunter green with white hockey stripes and white vinyl top, white houndstooth interior...love that car...just about the only thing it doesn't have is AC and convert..

nice car, bike and equipment

my play car is a '97 Z28 convertible...my harley is a 2001 wide glide..still a 88ci until i blow that up(surprised its lasted this lost-i ride hard)

my ole man has a '69 RS/SS Camaro, original 396, muncie 4 speed, hunter green with white hockey stripes and white vinyl top, white houndstooth interior...love that car...just about the only thing it doesn't have is AC and convert..

nice car, bike and equipment

I also have a 2007 anniversary street glide a 96 H1 and a 03 vet :) Work hard --Play hard :cheers:

Last edited:
Back