My latest carving

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
gink595

gink595

Addicted to ArboristSite
You guys amaze me! I went to swap meet type thing deal last weekend, There was a guy that was craving things (bears, roosters, eagles) I spent most of time watching him! I can't believe what can be done with a chainsaw.
Great work sir, I'd love to see more of your art.

BlueRidgeMark

BlueRidgeMark

Addicted to ArboristSite
The Bear Man is extra good!!!! Thanks for the link, and the compliment...

Jon is a good showman, too. I've watched him take a log (maybe 14" diameter by 24 long?) and turn it into a coon looking out of a stump in about 30 minutes, while keeping up a fun patter to the crowd.

Yeah, he's extra good, but I'd say you're in his league.

carvinmark

carvinmark

Addicted to ArboristSite
Sorry to hear that - what the h**L happened?

I was in a accident in my truck last November that I ended up with some pinched nerves in my back that make my left leg turn into a noodle sometimes, and I was walking thru my house and just colapsed on a coffee table( one I made) and hit my chest on the edge..SNAP! Oh man it hurts bad. I went to the hospital and my lung is ok so I just have to give it time. I just cancelled a carving comp that I have been competing in for years. Guess I'll just watch them this year.

buzz sawyer
I was in a accident in my truck last November that I ended up with some pinched nerves in my back that make my left leg turn into a noodle sometimes, and I was walking thru my house and just colapsed on a coffee table( one I made) and hit my chest on the edge..SNAP! Oh man it hurts bad. I went to the hospital and my lung is ok so I just have to give it time. I just cancelled a carving comp that I have been competing in for years. Guess I'll just watch them this year.

Tough one. I broke a rib sled riding a few years ago and I know what you're going through.

Latest posts