My new build it yourself sawmill and rail bed.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I have to agree with that. It's on wheels for the purpose of moving the trailer until an enclosure could be built for it and heavy equipment was available to load, unload and turn logs. But this is all pastence now as I don't have part ownership in the sawmill any longer, I gave my X partner full ownership of it, he's not satisfied with that, now he wants my arms and legs.
I figured that would happen.. cut that arrogant filth off as soon as possible,, even if you have to gat a lawyer involved.. and if hes that spiteful,,watch your back REALLY close.........

You should be able to click on your profile & change anything in it - ?

Well Mike I have looked and looked at finding a way to change my profile name and I just don't see it. Who is the moderator or administrator over this site?

We had no contract so I am not in the least bit worried, still trying to keep the peace with him though.
He sounds "other than peaceful". Does not matter how peaceful you remain. He will remain a bit vile if I get this right, until it becomes needed in his eyes to change. A lawyer may be needed to convince him to cease and desist before he loses what he has gained with the attitude he has had so far. Keep giving He will continue to take IMHO
the present moderator shows on first page below your avatar on the right. Not always one, sometimes more than one tends to vary.

Yea, all I can really do at this point is wait and see. Thanks for the moderator tip. I want to change my forum name so I can be free to post my progress on my newest sawmill design, I've made many of the parts already.

He sounds "other than peaceful". Does not matter how peaceful you remain. He will remain a bit vile if I get this right, until it becomes needed in his eyes to change. A lawyer may be needed to convince him to cease and desist before he loses what he has gained with the attitude he has had so far. Keep giving He will continue to take IMHO
the present moderator shows on first page below your avatar on the right. Not always one, sometimes more than one tends to vary.
straight..same I said.. people like him,, wont quit,, until they are forced to........

Latest posts

Back