My newest toy

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BloodOnTheIce

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Since we saw shop owners and employees are making such great money and huge profits, I decided to get myself an early Christmas present to celebrate my vast wealth.

I figured that my Maserati was getting a little rough around the edges so I traded it in on this little bad boy.

I snapped these before she headed off to the paint shop to get a new paint job, I figure Stihl orange is much more approrpiate than Ferarri red.

All you other filthy wealthy equpment dealers, feel free to post your newest toys. Please make sure it cost over 100,000$

ferrari-enzo-2.jpg

Since we saw shop owners and employees are making such great money and huge profits, I decided to get myself an early Christmas present to celebrate my vast wealth.

I figured that my Maserati was getting a little rough around the edges so I traded it in on this little bad boy.

I snapped these before she headed off to the paint shop to get a new paint job, I figure Stihl orange is much more approrpiate than Ferarri red.

All you other filthy wealthy equpment dealers, feel free to post your newest toys. Please make sure it cost over 100,000$

ferrari-enzo-2.jpg

givehimbeer.gif
givehimbeer.gif
givehimbeer.gif

I have to say that is one ugly supercar, especially considering what it cost. IMO there are much better cars out there for the $$$. Even Nissan offers the GT-R that will top out at 192 and has an equal 0-60 time when compared to pretty much any car out there for about $70,000. Unheard of performance for that price range. Later!

That's your opinion....... Put that ugly piece of crap Ferrari against the new GT-R and see what happens. People that like Ferrari are comparable to people that like Stihl. They think the name means everything when that's all it is.... just a name and nothing else. Later!

Last edited:
Is that an Enzo? Closest I've ever seen to a car like that was a Carrera GT. Still have a vision of that car parked in the K-Mart parking lot.

Dan

Nice car there, I likes it. That red is awesome..

I had a banner year last year so I went out and got me a new ride too, much better than the ride I had before. I tell ya if Stihl keeps rolling in the dough I may take her in for new paint,:) :)

attachment.php

I sold a few bike saws and decided to paint my McLaren F1 husky orange, for the b!tches, you know....
McLaren%20F-1.jpg

Only problem is if you guys paint your vehicles in that Stihl color scheme it surely will cause it to break down on you. Better stick with Husky orange. Later!

I am thinking about getting my fishin boat painted to match the car.
boat-large.jpg

This is my latest garage toy (93 Z28), bought it last month for $3600. Some fool of a kid had it all built up and then lost his license...now I'll probably lose mine hahahahha!
attachment.php

Lt1 383 stroker, hooker headers, power chip, energy suspension polyurethane bushings, and new tires.
attachment.php

Wow... I'm sorry to hear you guyz didn't have as good a year as I had... My latest acquisition.

dolphinjumpkey1.jpg

:monkey:

That's your opinion....... Put that ugly piece of crap Ferrari against the new GT-R and see what happens. People that like Ferrari are comparable to people that like Stihl. They think the name means everything when that's all it is.... just a name and nothing else. Later!

Put the resale value of the Nissan up against the Ferarri 5 years from now and see what ya got...:monkey:

Here is a real American Supercar!!!

attachment.php

Im not a saw shop, but i saved so much money on my home heating costs I puchased this toy to help me load my firewood in my pickup...:monkey:
attachment.php

Latest posts

Back