My recent haul

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

300zx_tt

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I have an ad on Craigslist that I refresh every once in a while, ya know the typical "I'll cut down an easy tree if I can keep the wood type of post. I usually get a couple responses " I have a tree I need taken down here's a pic" ... Right up against the house with a heavy lean toward it, and power lines on the other side... I'll pass on that. Next is somebody with a pine tree. If they sound older and it's an easy drop I'll go do it for them for free because I enjoy cutting down trees. ( hasn't come back to bite me yet)

But last week I finally had a solid lead... A guy with some acreage that wants some stuff cut down. So I go check it out... It's literally the perfect set up. Easy truck access, open space and a 15 minute drive from my house! He's got 14 trees he wants gone, in no certain time frame. I get to Leave the branches and the stumps, any rotten wood or anything that's too ugly/gnarly for me.

Anyway I was over there Monday and cut down 2 hickory trees (2 smallest trees there)

One tree has a soft center but it's got solid wood around it.

There are a couple of oaks and a couple of ash trees but I'm not sure what these two are. Any ideas?!

Picture # 1
You can see one of the shag bark's I took down in the back.

Picture #2

I'll update this as I cut and post more pictures of my haul!

Let me know what you guys think!

Latest posts

Back