my wife gets to attached to the things

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
squirrel, the palms are full of them here in south fl, they blend there nest so well into the palm it hard to detect when triming or some of the guys dont care to check

Yeah my wife is crazy like that too. She has this inexplicable attachment to weird guys who climb trees and hock their souls for new gear.....:dizzy:

I dunno how I put up with her...

squirrel, the palms are full of them here in south fl, they blend there nest so well into the palm it hard to detect when triming or some of the guys dont care to check

ya them guys hide thier nest very well this year thier were a lot of babies. I killed to many this year heck I killed 3 of them at one time cut all three right in half. my old lady likes them to took a couple of cut up ones home she was pissed I took her one to show her i had cut just the top of his skull off and it look like a bowl in there. pretty sick but couldnt help but to get her all worked up. I will tell you this though dont be sticking your hand in there I have had snakes curled up in the nest.so be careful

Latest posts

Back