Mystery Craftsman Saw?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChrisAdam45

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
My Dad has a neat older Craftsman saw. It is 3.3 cubic inches, and has a 20" bar. The model number on the saw is 358.356332, and I don't see it listed on acresinternet. Can anybody point me toward some information on this cool old saw? My dad wants to make sure he's running the right bar pattern and chain pitch, and he'd also like to know who actually manufactured it. If anybody has any info on this saw it would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Chris

Last edited:
My Dad has a neat older Craftsman saw. It is 3.3 cubic inches, and has a 20" bar. The model number on the saw is 358.356322, and I don't see it listed on acresinternet. Can anybody point me toward some information on this cool old saw? My dad wants to make sure he's running the right bar pattern and chain pitch, and he'd also like to know who actually manufactured it. If anybody has any info on this saw it would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Chris

Poulan manufactured it. Can you post a pic?

Looked on sears site. No 358.356322 was listed but did see358.356332, 358.356333. Could you double check the model number?

You're absolutely right I typed it wrong, it ends in 332. I edited the first post with the correct number.
Thanks for the info!

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Does it look like one of these? The Craftsman pictured is the 60cc version of the one I think you have. It's part number 358.351240 and is pretty much interchangeable with the 53cc version. The Poulan Pro pictured is the 330 at 54cc but is a cut above the similar sized Craftsman.......Bob :)

Wow you mean to tell me Craftsman or Sears doesnt make their own tools.I pictured a huge factory in the midwest making all sorts of tools.:dizzy: Just kidding.

Craftsman 3.3 & Friends

Here's a couple of pictures of the 3.3 and 3.7 together.
attachment.php

attachment.php

And just for the hell of it since I ran them all today (seems I'm heating with cookie bits ) is another picture of the Poulan Gang.....:greenchainsaw:...Bob

attachment.php

Latest posts

Back