nat geo article on redwoods

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
National Geographic bias

Yet another liberal biased article written by NG. They did not even give credit to Gerald Beranek for his discoveries in the redwoods...long before any of the guys in those articles, and IMHO I don't think that he got credit because of his background in the timber industry. Great Photos, biased reporting.

Was just down in the redwoods again this weekend. Here's a photo stitch of a man walking downhill to a tall redwood.

Ordered my magazine copy last week - still waiting. Did see a copy elsewhere and did a quick-flip through the pages.

attachment.php

Yet another liberal biased article written by NG. They did not even give credit to Gerald Beranek for his discoveries in the redwoods...long before any of the guys in those articles, and IMHO I don't think that he got credit because of his background in the timber industry. Great Photos, biased reporting.

Yup.

I could not imagin the feeling cutting up one of thoes mugs.

I do know that I will be presistant untill I have experienced said activities..

Mark my words.

Those National Geo clowns came out where I was logging last summer taking those pictures, Iknew nothing good would come of it. They were right in the middle of the action. They could have easily got thumped. They took lots of good logging pictures that apparently did not send the message they wanted, so they did not get used. Pansy ars liberal loosers!

And yes dropping those "sacred trees" is a whole lotta fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:chainsawguy:

I cancelled my subscription years ago. Seems like they are now National Environmental Doomography.

They came here looking for a clearcut that went all the way down to a river and was on National Forest. When told there were none because of BMPs, they took a picture of private land and mislabeled it. What a crock.

. They did not even give credit to Gerald Beranek for his discoveries in the redwoods...long before any of the guys in those articles, and IMHO I don't think that he got credit because of his background in the timber industry. Great Photos, biased reporting.

the man the myth the legend.

mr Beranek.

maybe one day i'll be able to climb a tree that he has.

Those National Geo clowns came out where I was logging last summer taking those pictures, Iknew nothing good would come of it. They were right in the middle of the action. They could have easily got thumped. They took lots of good logging pictures that apparently did not send the message they wanted, so they did not get used. Pansy ars liberal loosers!

And yes dropping those "sacred trees" is a whole lotta fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:chainsawguy:

Yes, I was gullible for letting them photograph me, and I really regret it! Nice pics! Say Hi to Humboldt for me:cheers:

Back