NE one for a GTG near northern VA,WV??

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would be interested in coming as well. Im down around the Staunton area, just need to know when and where. thanks

I can make it in the first three weeks in June but will be traveling from the end of June through the end of August. This is my year to spend the summer at my NW Montana cabin...Carl

I work one day and off 2 so ive got alot of time and i could even take some leave if necessary. I dont mind driving a little way either to shorten the trip for some others or My parents have 6 acres and im sure they would let us have something there.

Gtg

Let's get this thang resusitated!....June 20 is good for me too....where?

OKAY...I agree lets get this thing rolling. If it can be held June 20th I'll volunteer my place. I have 15 acres on the North Branch of the Potomac
River in the panhandle of WV at Barnum, WV. If we meet there we can include folks from Pennsylvania and Maryland as well as WV and Virginia.

Map here: http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?city=Barnum&state=WV&country=us

The No. Br Potomac is great for whitewater rafting/canoeing/kyaking and trophy trout fishing (do a google search). I have lots of room for camping, bon fires, trailers and motorhomes. I even have a few trees that need cutting down:chainsawguy: . Maryland and WV fishing licenses are honored on the No Branch. Also, Jennings Randolph Lake is just a couple miles down the road.

Since I am now retired I can get there a few days early if someone else has lots of free time and wants to come up early or stay late and help me get things ready, fish, raft etc I'm open! I've got a Norwood mill to play with as well.

Barnum is a 3 hr drive for me from Washington, DC (even closer to Pittsburgh, Pa, Morgan Town, WV etc.) so I'm sure it wouldn't be too much further for a lot of you except extreme southern WV and Virginia.

Let me know and if there are at least 3 or four more interested I'll start planning. I'm assuming Tommie and Hoss will come:):):)

:cheers:...Carl

PS...Wives, girlfriends and well behaved dogs would also be welcome if that is a standard practice at a GTG? I can post some pics of my place if you need further encouragement. :givebeer:

OKAY...I agree lets get this thing rolling. If it can be held June 20th I'll volunteer my place. I have 15 acres on the North Branch of the Potomac
River in the panhandle of WV at Barnum, WV. If we meet there we can include folks from Pennsylvania and Maryland as well as WV and Virginia.

Map here: http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?city=Barnum&state=WV&country=us

The No. Br Potomac is great for whitewater rafting/canoeing/kyaking and trophy trout fishing (do a google search). I have lots of room for camping, bon fires, trailers and motorhomes. I even have a few trees that need cutting down:chainsawguy: . Maryland and WV fishing licenses are honored on the No Branch. Also, Jennings Randolph Lake is just a couple miles down the road.

Since I am now retired I can get there a few days early if someone else has lots of free time and wants to come up early or stay late and help me get things ready, fish, raft etc I'm open! I've got a Norwood mill to play with as well.

Barnum is a 3 hr drive for me from Washington, DC (even closer to Pittsburgh, Pa, Morgan Town, WV etc.) so I'm sure it wouldn't be too much further for a lot of you except extreme southern WV and Virginia.

Let me know and if there are at least 3 or four more interested I'll start planning. I'm assuming Tommie and Hoss will come:):):)

:cheers:...Carl

PS...Wives, girlfriends and well behaved dogs would also be welcome if that is a standard practice at a GTG? I can post some pics of my place if you need further encouragement. :givebeer:

My SIL is originally from Oakland, Md. I'm probably about 100 mi. away. I'll be going to Cumberland tomorrow on a beer run...

Back