Neat Solo chainsaw accessories/promotional items/memorabilia

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OsageOrange

Reaction score
DSC07946.JPG DSC07944.JPG DSC07945.JPG DSC07944.JPG DSC07944.JPG Since these factory promotional items/accessories from Solo are rarely seen, I thought the members here who are fans of the Solo chainsaws might like to see them. I especially like the key ring, because it has a miniature replica of a 665/675/681 chainsaw attached to the other end. And as the pictures show, the factory also put out quality sunglasses with the Solo logo on them; a quality multi-tool designed to be used their chainsaws, trimmers, blowers, etc.; a waist belt with various storage compartments; and a neck lanyard. I got all of this stuff from a friend who is a former Solo employee based in France. Needless to say, these items are very hard to come by, and in order to acquire them, one would need to know a European connection to the factory, as I don't think any of these items ever made it to the US in any respectable numbers.

Sorry for the absence of pictures of the items
; I tried to attach them to this post but evidently I didn't do it correctly. If someone can tell me how to do it, I'll add them.

Back