Nebraskas worst looking firewood business

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah this is the platte river I live directly between the north and south channels. It's been full for quite a while and what I'm dealing with is ground water coming up because everything is so saturated. It flowed through my yard worse than this in 2013 when Estes park got hit so hard. So far nothing has been completely lost it will all still be useable wood just a matter of recollecting the scattered stuff and getting it all dried out again. Just extra work and extra time probably won't be the most profitable season but that's how it goes.
...yeh definitely sux for the extra work involved ya gotta deal with. Get a couple of buddies over, fire the grill up, cooler or two full of cold ones, and probably knock the 're-collection' out in a day. Hell, I'd help ya all day long for some grilled groceries and a few cold ones and be done with it. ;)

Sorry to see all the flooding. Got some pics from a duck hunting friend of mine in Nebraska this morning. She's all flooded too. Stay safe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah this is the platte river I live directly between the north and south channels. It's been full for quite a while and what I'm dealing with is ground water coming up because everything is so saturated. It flowed through my yard worse than this in 2013 when Estes park got hit so hard. So far nothing has been completely lost it will all still be useable wood just a matter of recollecting the scattered stuff and getting it all dried out again. Just extra work and extra time probably won't be the most profitable season but that's how it goes.
you said fire wood and profit in the same sentence :dumb:

Back