Need a Tire in Louisiana

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AnthonyL

Reaction score
This may be a strange request but here goes anyway. I am looking for an old skdder tire that is no longer usable and will just be thrown away I need it for strongman training. I want something in the 5-700 pound range. I am in South Louisiana. If anyone has any idea where I can find one of these, please let me know.
Thanks, Anthony

In Ohio we have a company called Ziegler tire that replaces all the tractor tires. You may be able to buy one from a company like this.

This may be a strange request but here goes anyway. I am looking for an old skdder tire that is no longer usable and will just be thrown away I need it for strongman training. I want something in the 5-700 pound range. I am in South Louisiana. If anyone has any idea where I can find one of these, please let me know.
Thanks, Anthony

Go to the local "Cat" equipment dealer and they should have one or know where to get one. Look up Contractors Equipment and/or large tire dealers in the yellow pages.

Thanks, there is one about 45 min away so I am going to give them a call today.

Go to the local "Cat" equipment dealer and they should have one or know where to get one. Look up Contractors Equipment and/or large tire dealers in the yellow pages.

Tire center International I believe? They just go by TCI in the phone books, look for the industrial/heavey equipment side. The will have used one lying around waiting to go to the shredder. You might even get them to dop one of for you when they do an onsite tire change.
Andy

Thanks, found two within an hour so I am going to try to get in touch with them and see what they have. Thank again, Anthony

Tire center International I believe? They just go by TCI in the phone books, look for the industrial/heavey equipment side. The will have used one lying around waiting to go to the shredder. You might even get them to dop one of for you when they do an onsite tire change.
Andy

Latest posts

Back