Need Advice

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lawnmowertech37

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
My mom is on fixed social security income which means its very low income currently she is past due on every bill her checking is $ -1300.00 balance which means she is not got any income at all
cause after my dad passed on the workmans comp stopped they were paying dad 1600.00 a month which is what they used to pay the bills each month we tryed getting a consolidation loan but the income is to low for her to qualify for it

Her total bills equal out to a $ 45000.00 balance

My question is since my website parts store is not producing anything right now what other types of internet jobs is there that would produce income ?

Thanks
calvin

You're probably ahead to have her move in with you and ask about more hours at repairing saws or hit the street looking for other work. I don't know your situation though so this may not apply.

I can't offer much as far as wisdom, but I feel for you. I went to TN last fall to help out a great aunt, she was in the same boat. Her Husband was about to pass and she had no clue how she was going to make payment. She was stressed out because he was dying, and stressed out because she already had a mound of bills. Good luck, I hope it all works out.

You could try some affiliate marketing, in which the traffic you draw actually directs to someone else who will pay you for it. Banner Ads, etc.

Lots of stuff out there, blogging as well where you can get paid for advertising placed on your site. You need to be careful of scams though.

I'm so sorry to hear about your Mom's situation. :( Bless her heart.
I hate to say it, and I don't know the situation, but if she owns the home,
perhaps sell it, get rid of the debt and look at some assisted living that
she could afford on the SS she does have. Lots of places work off of income, rather than a set fee, unless you opt to sell the home and have
her live with you.

Best of luck!

You could try some affiliate marketing, in which the traffic you draw actually directs to someone else who will pay you for it. Banner Ads, etc.

Lots of stuff out there, blogging as well where you can get paid for advertising placed on your site. You need to be careful of scams though.

I'm so sorry to hear about your Mom's situation. :( Bless her heart.
I hate to say it, and I don't know the situation, but if she owns the home,
perhaps sell it, get rid of the debt and look at some assisted living that
she could afford on the SS she does have. Lots of places work off of income, rather than a set fee, unless you opt to sell the home and have
her live with you.

Best of luck!

is this legit ?

http://www.repairmanual.com

if they are 10 % to 20 % commission is what they pay

i would think that there may help me with my search engine rankings as well

Last edited:
Back