need help split muff

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lawmart

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Need some advice here,
i have a 353 e-tech wanted to do some muff. mods, went to sllit the muff.and cut all the away around and it wiilnot come apart.
does the two mounting screw tubes have to be cut allso. there is a tube that goes through the baffle to the front chaber, i assume it willhave to be cut.

What is holding it together ???

lawmart

lawmart said:
Need some advice here,
i have a 353 e-tech wanted to do some muff. mods, went to sllit the muff.and cut all the away around and it wiilnot come apart.
does the two mounting screw tubes have to be cut allso. there is a tube that goes through the baffle to the front chaber, i assume it willhave to be cut.

lawmart
Those muffs that won't split need diamond ring...just brings tears to my eyes;)

wow,
I just read this again and i would be an impressive man if i could do that, and it would be on amedical web page.

lawmart

MythBusters!!

lawmart said:
Need some advice here,

lawmart
u have just Busted the Myth of :
"NO MUFF TOO TUFF"!! :censored:

Latest posts

Back