Need Id help please

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm stumped I can't find anything on the web that matches the air filter cover. It's a huge saw and it runs. It's running a .404 pitch bar and chain. There are no Id markings, serial numbers etc. any where on the saw that I can find.

yeah, maybe a hybrid......

199756.htm

Last edited:
It looks like an 076 with the TS-510/760 air filter set-up. There's a few of those out there. I even built one myself back in the mid 90's. It was my first full 075/076 rebuild down to swapping the crank out. The TS filter system looked superior so I spent the coin on it.

Thanks guys, My first inclination was an 076 but the filter threw me off. Whats it worth?

I guess I am not seeing the manual oilier which should be right behind the front handle. The filter cover is off a chop saw but I am thinking it is a standard 050 or 051 unless I missed the manual oilier.

If it is a runner I would say in the $200 to $250 range and a good deal would be under that.

I have TS075 that is a combination saw,it can be used as a chainsaw or a concrete saw. The cutoff arm has a pulley with a wave spring that pops over the sprocket to drive the belt. You just turn the oiler off or on for whichever setup your useing. I rebuilt a TS50 with the same setup about ten years ago for a friend of mine. I had my saw at the Mo. gtg,but could't find the arm when I loaded the saws.

I have TS075 that is a combination saw,it can be used as a chainsaw or a concrete saw. The cutoff arm has a pulley with a wave spring that pops over the sprocket to drive the belt. You just turn the oiler off or on for whichever setup your useing. I rebuilt a TS50 with the same setup about ten years ago for a friend of mine. I had my saw at the Mo. gtg,but could't find the arm when I loaded the saws.

Could be this, other option is that it used to be a TS760 and its been converted to the saw (hence no manual oiler). Dont think its an 050, 051, wrong starter housing. Had a customer wanted his converted, unfortunaltely parts in aus are EXPENSIVE, would have cost him more than a new 660!!!

Could be this, other option is that it used to be a TS760 and its been converted to the saw (hence no manual oiler). Dont think its an 050, 051, wrong starter housing. Had a customer wanted his converted, unfortunaltely parts in aus are EXPENSIVE, would have cost him more than a new 660!!!

Yeah I thought the 050/051 had the oil filler cap on the top of the case rather than on the side. That's why I was thinking 076/760.

Yeah I thought the 050/051 had the oil filler cap on the top of the case rather than on the side. That's why I was thinking 076/760.

it looks just like my 510 chop saw with a bar on it ,i was looking at my chop saw it has an oil tank ,looks like could be made into a chainsaw

I ended up bringing this monster home, I'm still not sure of the exact model. It has no decomp that I can find or it has been plugged. It also has no manual oiler. I'm thinking it is an 051. I've looked over all the threads on the subject I can find. I can't find a serial number anywhere. Are there any other things i can use to id this saw that I'm missing? Tear it down and get a number off the cylinder head maybe?

Latest posts

Back