Need obsolete Shindaiwa Parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sequoyah

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Hey all was told this is the place to be when looking for parts for a Shindaiwa 416 the right side plate / clutch chain cover assembly with the brake lever. The brake and stuff can be bought from Shindaiwa if need be but the side plate part #72159-54100 itself is no longer :cry: Anywho every one have a happy new year. Thanks for any help

Hey all was told this is the place to be when looking for parts for a Shindaiwa 416 the right side plate / clutch chain cover assembly with the brake lever. The brake and stuff can be bought from Shindaiwa if need be but the side plate part #72159-54100 itself is no longer :cry: Anywho every one have a happy new year. Thanks for any help

Do you just need the clutch cover, or the entire side cover with brake handle, band, spring, etc.? I've got a few clutch covers, so if no sponsors step in and help you out in a few days, send me a PM.

Josh

hmmmm could use the whole assembly would be the best I think as a forklift set a pallet on mine a smashed it. But every thing but the clutch cover can be bought from Shindaiwa so if you just have the cover that would help.
Mark

Just wanted to say thanks to Four Paws for all the help... It may take a little longer then i wanted but the ol'saw will be new again LOL.
Thanks man.
Mark

i happen to have a a source locally for older shindaiwa parts so chances are they may have what you need is it that part # you need ? i can check with them on it to see if you like me too let me know

calvin

Sure is man Part #72159-54100 is the clutch cover. Would like to find the whole assembly with the break lever even better would be a compatible parts saw. From what I understand the older 345,350,415,416,450,451 and 500 will interchange body parts. PM or email how ever.
Mark:cheers:

Latest posts

Back