Need Pics

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

appalachianarbo

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I'm writing an article for our local green building directory on trees and construction. I wanted to see if I could get some pics on the subject from you folks.

I need pics that show tree protection zones in place, tree damage that's obviously from construction (dieback, grade change, trunk damage, trenching, etc.), and some of construction sites with vehicles parked or materials stored on root zones.

If you wouldn't mind sharing, that'd be great. Please include credit info, and you'll get the credit in the publication. You can send them to my email - mpriley05 at gmail.com

Thanks!

Funny thing cuz I was just at a job today with plenty of beat up trees (dozer,backhoe,dump truck abuse). I go there off n on when I get time and I was thinkn bout talkn some pictures an posting em here anyway . I would be happy to send u some photos if u can wait bout 2 weeks or so..maybe three. There is also root compaction and to much fill but not sure how great a picture those will be . Some of these oaks are really banged up.

Latest posts

Back