need sawmill

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Depending upon how much mill you need, you might be able to get a new bandmill for that or less.

I have a friend w/ a bandmill he would like to sell...is Michigan too far? I can get details if your interested. It's 3yrs old and he wants about 5,000 for it.

Robb, if you decide to pass on this mill let me know, I may be interested.

RD

i am looking for used sawmill with $ 10,000 as my limit. Anyone selling?

Again, it would help to know what you had in mind. I saw on another site a mid 90s TimberKing B16 with full hydraulics for $10,500 with some extras. Not sure of the differences between a B16 and a 1600, but it's a nice mill. In Kentucky IIRC. There is a used mill site online somewhere, I used to have it bookmarked at one time, but can't find it. Mills from all over the country.

I would consider the TK, but my wife has made sure that I don't have the $10k.

Mark

That's the one. Evil, evil site. Makes me think of stuff. Kind of like AS. Now, there are a couple of B20s fairly close to me, actually 3, the one in Minnesota is NICE. All I need is cash, a pickup to tow it with, time to use it, and a place to put it. Other than that, I'm set.

Mark

I'm im Manitoba this week, so I have been searching around for a mill to tow home to TN. Sawmill Exchange has a lot of good stuff.............

RD

Latest posts

Back