Needed a fix!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NovaMan

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
My #1 hobby is cars, and I haven't driven my Nova since '05. Today, my neighbor across the street was running his handheld Stihl grass clipping blower, and I suddenly had a strong urge to run my 026. I just couldn't bear it, and for the first time in months, I fired her up and cut a few cookies from the brush pile in the back yard in tennis shoes and pajamas. PPE nazis, go ahead and flame me because I just don't care: if I didn't get a fix in a hurry I think I might have spontaneously combusted. I cannot tell you how much good that little bit of noise, smoke, RPMs, and wood chips did me!

GET SOME! :chainsaw:

My #1 hobby is cars, and I haven't driven my Nova since '05. Today, my neighbor across the street was running his handheld Stihl grass clipping blower, and I suddenly had a strong urge to run my 026. I just couldn't bear it, and for the first time in months, I fired her up and cut a few cookies from the brush pile in the back yard in tennis shoes and pajamas. PPE nazis, go ahead and flame me because I just don't care: if I didn't get a fix in a hurry I think I might have spontaneously combusted. I cannot tell you how much good that little bit of noise, smoke, RPMs, and wood chips did me!

GET SOME! :chainsaw:

Do it proud man.
Hold that head up high.

What pattern on the Jama's?

White t-shirt and dark blue shorts with gray edges so that it looks like you're actually wearing two pairs of shorts.

1970. Got most of a 454 BBC in it with the rest of the parts on the bench, but I never seem to have the couple days to spare to finish it up. The local drag strip is open until late October, so there's still a glimmer of hope for this year...

Back