Needing wholesale Oak firewood

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

judaniel

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I am looking to build my network of folks who being me wholesale firewood. Seems like every year my distributors run low or get to busy and I have to tell my customers we cannot bring it to them until a later date. Thus providing poor customer service.

I would like to have 10-20 cords at a time (about a load once a week). Delivered to Lubbock TX, Split, Seasoned

You can reply to this thread, call/text me 806-441-5359 or email me [email protected]

Thanks for the help

Just to be clear ... you want to be the middle-man selling firewood. Someone does all the hard work for low pay and you mark it up and sell it to the same customers they could have.

I bet approx 90% of businesses operate this way- as long as everyone gets their markup I see no problem. Plus delivery, stacking, getting and keeping a customer is alot of work too.

100% oak all cut within a half inch of 16", split uniform and fine, all wood is screened just before loading to eliminate debris, $400 per full cord, you line up and pay for trucking, we will fill the truck in 10 minutes or less when it arrives in our yard, we get payment before truck leaves our yard, we can supply you with any amount you need. First load is cash or funds are verified prior to loading.

Latest posts

Back