neighbor watering my woodpile

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your most revealing comment was that you would use some free "anytime minutes" to call 911 if a house was on fire. Your sarcasm made it clear that if it had to be any more than a free call, your neighbors aren't worth the effort.

If you lived nextdoor to me& I never played loud music, never stepped foot on your property, and completely left you alone, you would find this to be some kind of a frustrating affront to a friendship you'd be deeply yearning to begin?

nope, i'd call it weird.......

Your most revealing comment was that you would use some free "anytime minutes" to call 911 if a house was on fire. Your sarcasm made it clear that if it had to be any more than a free call, your neighbors aren't worth the effort.

If anger permeates my posts, I guess smarmy sanctimony permeates yours? Nobody has a reason to dislike me as a neighbor at all. Hell, I never bother them at all. Never say a word to them and my house looks great since the recent remodeling. The anytime minutes thing was clearly a joke. So to the folks whining about my stance on private property, let me ask you a question. If you lived nextdoor to me& I never played loud music, never stepped foot on your property, and completely left you alone, you would find this to be some kind of a frustrating affront to a friendship you'd be deeply yearning to begin?

Lighten up PC. You are not the target (old Zen Master saying and my first post OCS D.I. also as he busted our asses).

You gotta get perspective....like global. Good neighbours, bad neighbours. As long as they aren't shooting or trying to blow you up, it's plain chicken s%$t.
You got four limbs, we think a loving family, health, you're living in the finest place in the world (NO EXCEPTIONS), strength and freedom to work and play and love.

Unlike most of even the most small "d" democratic nations, you can move anywhere anytime without permits or permissions (e.g. most Euro countries).
Good time to buy, bad to sell.

Hey, let the neighbor piss on your woodpile. It'll keep the bugs and vipers off.
We call it: "making lemonade".

JMNSHO

With the crazy heat lately I have been hydrating like nuts. WOW do I have to pee where is that wood pile again? :cheers:

I didn't water your wood pile today PC, but I did just drop a deuce on it.

You and in a few months, crickets too. The sheer amount of cricket deuceage on my woodpileage come late fall is beyond acceptable. I mean, what the hell did I ever do to those crickets? It's disrespect. It's bad enough that they drops pounds of deuce on my pile, they sing bull#### monotone songs while they do it. Maybe god will up his game in a few thousand years and his creations will be capable of more than incessant defacation and monotone song.

You and in a few months, crickets too. The sheer amount of cricket deuceage on my woodpileage come late fall is beyond acceptable. I mean, what the hell did I ever do to those crickets? It's disrespect. It's bad enough that they drops pounds of deuce on my pile, they sing bull#### monotone songs while they do it. Maybe god will up his game in a few thousand years and his creations will be capable of more than incessant defacation and monotone song.

crickets dont like mothballs. Put out a big light to attract them and get your self a small pair of tweezers. collect a bunch of balls and spread em around your pile. problem solved.

Well Pain, you seem to have a chi problem

I walked out back to dump a 5 gallon bucket O' water on a small douglas fir in my backyard earlier.... had her sprinkler set on turbo, and it was saturating a portion of my wood pile.

Looks like your water element in your home's chi flow is unbalanced.
See, instead of all the combined wasted efforts you can just let her water your douglas fir for ya and TA DA!
Get a Feng-Shui expert to walk around your property and mumble into her booklet, charge you a ridiculous amount of $$ and tell you to change the colour of your bedroom or put a mirror in the living room.
Or better yet, re-plant that fir to where the stack is sitting...

:):):)

SA

I gotta admit that I feel somewhat the same as PC about being neighborly. Luckily I have a power line easement on the south side, farms west and east and a kickass neighbor that owns the adjoining property on the north that uses the property for hunting.

I've had close neighbors in the past and have found that about 75% of the time being neighborly turns into a PITA.

I saw the point made- rather snidely - that posting on an internet forum to the exclusion of getting out in real life and making connections isn't ideal. How I see it is if I don't like what's going on in an internet community I can just point my browser elsewhere, so I'm more likely to chatty it up online. A neighbor is for the most part there to stay and most of them are a PITA.

Just my 2 cents.

I gotta admit that I feel somewhat the same as PC about being neighborly. Luckily I have a power line easement on the south side, farms west and east and a kickass neighbor that owns the adjoining property on the north that uses the property for hunting.

I've had close neighbors in the past and have found that about 75% of the time being neighborly turns into a PITA.
I saw the point made- rather snidely - that posting on an internet forum to the exclusion of getting out in real life and making connections isn't ideal. How I see it is if I don't like what's going on in an internet community I can just point my browser elsewhere, so I'm more likely to chatty it up online. A neighbor is for the most part there to stay and most of them are a PITA.
Just my 2 cents.

Guilty as charged officers. And snide it is.

Some of you with the grand 10+ posts/day really need to get out. Who the F has that kind of time in the real world ?

If those "75% PITA" neighbors are around you. could it be projection ?

Therapist: "How do you really feel ?"

Whiners: "Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....."

Therapist: "Tell me more."

N.B. See Pee Rule. (No, it's not the urinating on the woodpile to season.):confused:

Some of you with the grand 10+ posts/day really need to get out. Who the F has that kind of time in the real world ?

N.B. See Pee Rule. (No, it's not the urinating on the woodpile to season.):confused:

I see the intenet time police has found their way to AS.....:dizzy::dizzy::dizzy::dizzy:

lol and you had enough time to make that post.... sounds like yer quite the #### head. And it sounds like ya have a lot of experience with therapists.

Since were off the subject, I wanna say you ####ing guys crack me up. I laugh my ass off at just about ever post you all make in any thread. You guys know who you are too!!!! Back to youns.:) :cheers:

Back