New 346XP NE E-tech muffler--is it a CAT?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And they are ever so slightly heavier.

Kansas[/QUOTE]

Every thing you said is true. The cat has a wall in the middle of the muffler with a bunch on small holes with one bigger.

And you sounded very Saw Trollish with the slightly heavier comment. :D

And they are ever so slightly heavier.

Kansas

Every thing you said is true. The cat has a wall in the middle of the muffler with a bunch on small holes with one bigger.

And you sounded very Saw Trollish with the slightly heavier comment. :D[/QUOTE]

Gosh, I take that sir as a compliment thank you! :)

Kansas

Their exists several different variety or E-TECH 346XP NE: EPAI EPAII and I suppose non E-TECH would be different yet. Maybe that makes the difference in cat. I know their are three different variety of 353 EPAI, II, and III!!! Confused yet?

Scott

Their exists several different variety or E-TECH 346XP NE: EPAI EPAII and I suppose non E-TECH would be different yet. Maybe that makes the difference in cat. I know their are three different variety of 353 EPAI, II, and III!!! Confused yet?

Scott

yep, I am confused.

Anyone know if this is an OEM or aftermarket muffler, and whether this is the muffler to replace a etech cat muffler with a non cat muffler?

http://www.baileysonline.com/itemdetail.asp?item=544+02+83+02&catID=1876

Mine is an epa ph1, it had a cat and green gas cap and was bought in 07 twords the end of the year. I cant hardly read the ser since its hidden so well but think I see 44 in the sequence meaning 44th week I may be wrong though?

Kansas

Mine is an epa ph1, it had a cat and green gas cap and was bought in 07 twords the end of the year. I cant hardly read the ser since its hidden so well but think I see 44 in the sequence meaning 44th week I may be wrong though?

Kansas

Mine was made in 08 if I recall right. No greep cap or decal or cat muffler.

Back