new 5100 today

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

micah5634

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
I bought a new 346xp and a 361 last week sold the 346 well yesterday my wife called me from the city and said she was at a stoplight looked over and seen a dolmar sign i said stop and see if they have a 5100 she called back in about 30 min and said one was in the car fired it up today after installing a loop of stihl rs chain let me just say these are very well made fine cutting saws if it wasn't for all the reviews ive read on here i might have missed out on what might be my new favorite saw untill the 7900 gets here next week the new toy is going to be a redmax 621 to play with thanks to all on this site for all the great info.

Congrats on the new saws. Did you even have time to cut with the 346?

That's a lot of new saws...great for you. Nice that your wife is in to it too. Is this called Family CAD ????:hmm3grin2orange:

No i didn't get to play with the 346xp should have kept the one i have but i didn't relize have this could be such a fun hobby but i have one on order won't be here till nov getting a non cat 346xp with 7pin 3/8 chain 16inch bar but for this coming up week it will be a redmax 5000 or 621 which ever i can find

No i didn't get to play with the 346xp should have kept the one i have but i didn't relize have this could be such a fun hobby but i have one on order won't be here till nov getting a non cat 346xp with 7pin 3/8 chain 16inch bar but for this coming up week it will be a redmax 5000 or 621 which ever i can find
Did you inherit some money, I think were all a little jelous. Would be nice to buy that many saws in a short period of time. Are they all new.

micah, please use some punctuation.........you know, .......,,,,,,???????????::::::::::::;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;. it is difficult to read you post.....oh yeah, congrats on the saw.....and the wife!!!

No i didn't inherit any money. I made some extra money doing side jobs working on cars. yes they were, and are all brand new saws from dealers.

No i didn't inherit any money. I made some extra money doing side jobs working on cars. yes they were, and are all brand new saws from dealers.
Always good to see a guy get what he wants. Good for ya. The mechanics around here stay super busy. Most people are hanging on to their cars longer. And if you was closer i might have some work for you, Cause i am not a mechanic.lol

Back