New Colors.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just noticed anoher change

I can see poster & text now without use of horizontal scroll bar on the old 15"
CRT monitor on my end table, I would report on how it looks on the Chinese
Gateway laptop, but it died last month.
I wonder if it would be possible to make background color user selectable
like in Windows control panel.

My biggest complaint is when you click on chainsaw down at the bottom of the thread you have to scroll down and click on chainsaw again. Never had to do that before with the original version of AS. (At least the original version that I knew) Just had to click on chainsaw on the bottom right corner and it would take you to the top of the refreshed chainsaw page. This is how I am used to it, how do the rest of you browse around here on AS?

As for the color, it really does'nt matter too much to me.

I can see poster & text now without use of horizontal scroll bar on the old 15"
CRT monitor on my end table, I would report on how it looks on the Chinese
Gateway laptop, but it died last month.
I wonder if it would be possible to make background color user selectable
like in Windows control panel.

That is a interesting idea. One of the other reasons I like the new colors is they match my current windows settings.

I like the new blue. It's melllowww. Much easier on the eyes.

I haven't used the search feature since the first few days after the switch over but it didn't work for me at all then. Maybe there is a trick I don't know about. :cheers:

Step in the right direction

The color blue tends to set a cool/calm mood. This one is a bit gray for me, but easier on the eyes.

I think the sponsor banners need to be there, BUT the old way sucked as every page load required a scroll down past.

My suggestion would be to set up a rotating banner setup in the vacant ble space immediately to the right of teh AS logo up top.

I was googling a part number and arborsite came up with a 2008 topic... kinda scratched my head about the new color thinking hmm maybe thats how it was in 2008 until i logged in. Its more compact and easier on the eyes.

i like this color some much better then the martian pee green. I don't have a headache now

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WooaGkKSwpY?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WooaGkKSwpY?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

you film that in your house?

Uh....WTF?...over....

3 minutes ago on my iPhone it was blue....now back to green....

Soylent Green is people....

Back