New fall colors

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm going to have to buy more paint! Already been through a quart now and still need him to bring the cylinder back from getting rebuilt.
I hope he likes it:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

I'm going to have to buy more paint! Already been through a quart now and still need him to bring the cylinder back from getting rebuilt.
I hope he likes it:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

Was it a custom color? Did you bring in a quart of blackberry sherbert and say, "Mix me up this color"? :)

I went looking for "Mary K pink" all they could do it for was $65 a quart, this is "Panther Pink" a Chrysler color they could make up in a machenery paint, $33 a quart.

I thought maybe you went to the parts store and browsed their mixing mess ups. The demo derby guys around here are good for doing that. You can get decent paint pretty cheap if you really don't care exactly what the color is.

I've seen a mopar restored to that color. It was indelibly burnt into my brain cells.

Don

personnally ,if it were mine....................

i would mount that umbrella on it.then it would be complete.

Now you need a very attractive woman to run it wearing a bikini.

Make that a Very Very attactive gal, that way you wont notice the splitter.
Man, I would be ticked if someone did that to my splitter........or anything for that matter.

Make that a Very Very attactive gal, that way you wont notice the splitter.
Man, I would be ticked if someone did that to my splitter........or anything for that matter.

Youd be ticked about what?

Having a kick butt looking splitter? Yeah, I said I'd paint it pink, never said it would stay that way, did I? The pink was a nice base for the metalic green. Never trust a redneck farther than you can throw him!

Back