New Hampshires new wood boiler laws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Around here it seems that a lot of the problem is all of the people who cant afford to buy oil and gas are now turning to wood. They are buying woodstoves and OWB's and they don't know how to run them properly and they burn green wood in them and that is what tweaks the people around them. There are so many more people burning wood in So. NH that is almost impossible to find a grapple load of wood.

If you volunteer at the local fire department, be prepared to go out on a lot of chimney fire calls. I'd wager dollars to doughnuts that a lot of green wood is going to be put through some of these new stoves flying off the showroom floors.

You are right about the green wood....they are buying it now and thinking it will be dry by winter. They all have clean chimneys now but come mid winter they will be chocked full of creosote.

Around here the boiler must be tested and environment passed if you going to install it. It`s a good thing i think.

The manufacturers have to think or they are out of the market.

In defense of lawyers...ummmm...Sorry can't think of one. Anyways thanks for the great jokes. I will try them on some of the Attorneys i occassionally deal with via my real job. A couple of these guys will act like they're humored by these jokes while secretly plotting my demise, because although some seem alright they are basically (and i'm generalizing ) pieces of crap who chose a loooong time ago to be a piece of crap. I would rather be a country, wood cutting, chicken raising, accent having, ripped carhart wearing, tractor driving sum of a beetch then a lawyer. In my humble live free or die opinion.:givebeer:

in defense of lawyers....they only react when people come to them. they have a job to do and they do it. rarely, if ever, do lawyers react on their own. they want to make money too.

i blame the people who whine about it. we opened the doors with the second hand smoke whining and it won't stop now once the door(s) are opened.

I would respectfully disagree with that. There are still a lot of ambulance chasers out there. Also, I think a lot of class action law suites are started by lawyers looking to make money, but I could be proven wrong there.

A lawyer coming out of less prestigious college will take any case for experience, whether it is a worthwhile case or not, and most of the time for free.

A good idea would be to make the losing plantiff lawyer pay both parties court costs and attorney fees. That would definitely cut down on worthless cases. But then again, who makes laws? Lawyers and politicians, don't think they will want to put themselves out of business.

I just read thru some of the forum tracker posted,man,them people are sickening! One poster was talking about how proud he was for thretening a lawsuit against a neighbor and getting them to put in gas inserts in their fireplaces!:mad: Another had a lawsuit and posted vidios of smoke at night:laugh: Just like someone else said......a bunch of whiners,i could'nt read anymore:chainsaw:

Back