New Husky T425

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks kind of wimpy to me. Why is it that husky just cant seem to pull off a good topper?? Does anyone have one of these? What do you think of it?? Any one remember those orange poulans they called huskys back say 15 years ago?? This has been going on forever.

I have a 334 and a 192T. I love my Husky's but i HATE there climbing saws. I only use it when i have to.

Every time I see these supposedly pro saws with their idiotic designs it makes me want tu puke.

That thing looks an awful lot like those old POS husky 35's that I threw so many of out of the tree!

Why cant these idiots design a fuel and oil cap configuration that can be wiped completely clean with an oil rag prior to refueling?

Why point the friggin exhaust at the cut so the climber can choke on it?

Climbers want power in their climb saws, not the same old stupid crap.

I'd pay a grand for a climb saw designed by pros for use by pros!

jomoco

Last edited:
I've run the Husky 35 and 338 top handles. They are ok for trimming saws, and topping up to 6"-8" if you can keep the carb in adjustment. But, since I purchased a MS200T this past Spring, the 338 hasn't come off the shelf. Still waiting for Husky to come up with some real competition for the 2-hunge. This newest addition to their line up looks like just another toy. 25cc? Come on.

Back