New saw in my possession...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bluefish

I saw that...
Reaction score
Asked around a bit then grabbed a 550xp today. 16" bar, spare chain. Doubled the warranty by grabbing some husqvarna ethanol free premix. Jumped on that, when I bought my 562xp the warranty was six months.
This will be my first picture attempt on here, cross your fingers. RussIMAG0298.jpg

Congrats. You will love it. She must be A screamer with that 16. Wait until about 7 tanks go thru it, it will open up nicely. A mm is recommended highly.

Congrats on the 550xp, nice looking bar as well, awesome firewood setup. Where abouts in Maine are you?

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYOU DONT NEED THAT BETTER SEND IT TO ME;O))

Congrats on the 550xp, nice looking bar as well, awesome firewood setup. Where abouts in Maine are you?
Thanks, I live on the east side of Bangor, but I have about 1300 acres of family land near Calais. That is where I cut.
Thanks for all the replies, forgot how great this site is. Russ

He did a 359 worksaw for me and put some serious power in it. I have a minty early model 5105 up there now and will be sending him a Dolmar 421 soon and maybe a 6100 by the end of the year. What I like is, he builds what you tell him you need. I told him right out of the gate, "I don't need a GTG cookie cutter, I need a work saw" and that is exactly what he built me. His work is top drawer all the way.

I have followed Mitch's work for a few years and I am sure he will breath some new life into my poor old Volvo. Hopefully I can limp by with my 550xp till he works his magic on my baby. Russ

Back