New Saw-Thanks "spike60"

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had a 371XP until someone decided they wanted worse than I did. They're
awesome saws! Mine sounded like a well-tuned 2 stroke dirt bike.

I hear ya man, that sucks. I had an 044 that the same thing happen to a couple years ago. I just recently got a 440 to replace it.

That was back when I only had a couple saws..lol

BTW, congrats on the new saw. I'm sure you will like it.

372xp

Nice saw!! Congrats!!! It will hold you over until you need more power.lol Break her in as you would normally run it. You do know once you break 70cc's the addiction starts, with collecting and power!!!LOL:greenchainsaw: :chainsaw: :clap: :) :cheers:

Congratulations on the new saw. From what I've read on here Spike seems like a class act. Your fortunate to have a dealer like this within driving distance. Have fun with your new saw.

While it was a long drive, dealing with good people made the drive worth it. I may just have to get back up there and "look around" some more. That is in no way meaning that I will be getting another chainsaw. And just because I won't be telling my wife I'll be "looking around" does'nt mean I'm buying another one.....Well, what she does'nt know won't kill me:hmm3grin2orange: .

Great Saw. I have had mine for 2 years and could not be happier with it. Does everything I want it too without even being pushed hard.

Enjoy your new saw.

Hugenpoet

Latest posts

Back