new to me poulan 4200

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rocketnorton

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
been wantin one o these for a while, is the first saw I ever ran - '78-'79, they were new then... haven't seen one since, til yesterday, ran it today, brings back a lot of memories... was also first online across the line deal w/ another as member. was a little nervous but all is good. thanks to him & trucker friend that delivered it. not only that, my wife can now join the ranks of spouses that support CAD... early b.d. present from her...View attachment 313275View attachment 313276View attachment 313277View attachment 313278

been wantin one o these for a while, is the first saw I ever ran - '78-'79, they were new then... haven't seen one since, til yesterday, ran it today, brings back a lot of memories... was also first online across the line deal w/ another as member. was a little nervous but all is good. thanks to him & trucker friend that delivered it. not only that, my wife can now join the ranks of spouses that support CAD... early b.d. present from her...View attachment 313275View attachment 313276View attachment 313277View attachment 313278

I did not take pictures of when I used it on Sunday......I used it to rip a bunch of 2 x 12's into 2x6's to replace some rotted deck boards. Thought ithe pictures of the chosen wood would not impress the AS members. I must say that saw was awesome. Glad you have it. I liked it but glad your search was successful. Enjoy and thanks for posting. Ted

Last edited:
:rock:

313275d1378431562-poulan-4200-001-jpg

Very, very clean and it has the full wrap HB. Congrats!

That is certainly a nice saw you have there.

I have been impressed with every countervibe saw I have run.

Latest posts

Back