New Toy

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anynamewilldo

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Can you guess which one is new? Well I finally pulled the trigger on a new saw, haven't done much with it yet but I plan on using it tomorrow.

Thanks for the help and the info you guys gave, alittle R&D here does wonders.

Yep tough little thing, about 600 miles and still rocking.

heck..i would hope..its just getting broke it... i've got a 2003 honda rubicon that i haven't rode much the last 2 years and it has 5000 on it...all i've had to do is put a couple sets of wheel bearings in it.

I don't ride as much as I like.

I average about 100 miles a year had a few years couldn't ride much. I plan on doing more this year and with all the down trees from the ice and wind storms it will be busy this year. I don't think the 137 would've held up It rated at 50 hours four durability? So I thought nows a good time to get a saw looked at the MS361, Husky 357 and I was stuck between the 2171 and 65. I went with Jred 2165 because the dealer was down to earth and had great prices, my local husky dealer wanted almost 700 for a 357, so it was easy. I even toyed with the 6401 makita idea but I like buying B&M if the price is worth it.

Well I took some 14" ash that I downed last year and did come cutting today, plus cleaned up some downed stuff from the storm, all I can say is WOW I had fun again.

Back