New TV series(Nov. 10th)-Chainsaw Gang on CMT

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

garzanium

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Will probably be crazy over the top like all new series..lol, the description gives you an idea.May check it out-saw them running some big Stihl's...thats about all I know about the show!

Anyone else plan on watching it?

show description:

Next is the new series Chainsaw Gang featuring chainsaw artist Stacy Poitras, who leads a rag-tag bunch of the country's premier chainsaw artists who battle blades breaking, chainsaws bursting into flames and agitating each other as they manage to deliver incredible works of art, all while having a really good time. A passionate artist who studied at the prestigious school of the Museum of Fine Arts in Boston, Poitras first began experimenting with chainsaw sculpture while in school and has perfected his art over the last 25 years at his Malibu-based company, Deadwood Tree Sculptures. New episodes of Chainsaw Gang will premiere weekly at 10 p.m. ET/PT.

Sent from Galaxy tab

im sure they create awesome work,but just based on the description its going to be incredibly scripted and full of over the top bad acting.

Same here with att uverse. I saw the commercial, but can't find it to dvr.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Umm...I watched 5minutes and couldn't take it. Deleted from dvr lol.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

I watched a few minutes of the show and turned the channel also. Not taking anything away from the mans talent for carving,but the rest of it is pure "reality" TV. Why can't the television folks just show it like it is instead of what they do?

I watched the whole thing. Obviously a bunch of fun loving guys but I think the television crew (producer, editor, whomever) screwed them big time :(

Latest posts

Back