Nice score

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I live in Nova Scotia as well, I still have semi green grass. My neighbour's lawn looks like it is June.

Don't forget to check what boxes those parts are in. AJ is around somewhere looking for someone to sell him some older boxes.

So went through 3 boxes tonight. Had about 7 rear handles for 044/440, TONS of 044 parts, quiet a bit of 034/036 parts. But the best find so far, 10mm 044 cylinder in great shape. Doesn't even look like there's any transfer. The piston looked awesome too. So their going on my 10mm saw I've been working on.

I have a question though (should have taken a picture of it). The 10mm 044 that I got the cylinder off of, had this rubber type screw on thing for the bar oil cap. It was pretty darn big. It looked like a bumper, almost looked like their was the regular bar oil cap goes underneath it. So two holes into the oil tank. Has any body ever seen this??

Well gotta organize first.... Then the wealth will be shared... Trust me... Wtf am I going to do with that much stuff? Haha

I personally think the OP needs to be sent to ban camp for a few weeks for getting such a you suck deal,,,, yes,,, you suck

Seriously. My level of excitement has me not thinking straight. Ex nay my last question. It's just a giant oil cap. Might be aftermarket (had to go out and look)

Seriously though I'll be posting up all parts I won't be using. I have to keep some parts to finish my 44, and I'll probably keep 1 more project. Everything else will be posted up at a good price and share the wealth. I've already sold that NOS ms270 parts to a fella at work which paid for most of this pick. When Im ready, watch the trading post

Latest posts

Back