Nielsen K50 vs. Oregon 511a Sharpener

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just realized that by organizing my pics in photobucket that I inadvertently deleted them from this site.

Oh well.......If anybody wants them, let me know & I'll repost them.

You should upload them to the site so when someone else want to see them they are there. I use web resizer to make my photos smaller the I upload them to my picture album. When looking at some of the older post there are tons of picture that no longer exist. Its hard to figure out what they are talking about.

Nielsen Grinder Pics

100_2473.jpg

100_2474.jpg

K50.jpg

scan0002-1.jpg

scan0007.jpg

scan0008.jpg

I will start a new thread and post all of my Simington pics on the Chain Sharpening Forum (probably where this thread belongs).

Go to Equipment Forums, Hot Saws, Chain Sharpening.

I will start a new thread and post all of my Simington pics on the Chain Sharpening Forum (probably where this thread belongs).

Go to Equipment Forums, Hot Saws, Chain Sharpening.

Thank you so much, Devon, for taking the time to post those manuals. It gave me a lot of insight to what nielsen is capable of.

Does anyone know anything about Foley Belsaw 308? It looks like a little bulky in size, meaning more power? What about quality when compared to other sharpeners?

Back