No Felt Rubber Boot Insoles Left in Walmart

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Odog

ArboristSite Operative
I quit the felt liners. I got one of those cushy workout mats that conform to your feet when you workout (ok my ex wife left it at the house when she bailed on us, I haven't worked out in years) anyway, I took that and cut it to size to fit in my boots, that and a pair of thick socks and I am set. Standing outside on the frozen ground and rocks all day and my feet don't get cold or sore.

Nitroman

Nitroman

Addicted to ArboristSite
Its got a Super Store also, but often times the shelves are empty. If I had a passport, I'd go to Fairbanks Alaska.

WE don't make you have a passport. Talk to your people about that. Besides, do you really need one? Just float down the river. Besides that, just drive off in the trees about a hundred feet and go around the official crossing. Not that I've ever done that.......

pioneerguy600

pioneerguy600

Lost in Space
Staff member
. AS Supporting Member.
WE don't make you have a passport. Talk to your people about that. Besides, do you really need one? Just float down the river. Besides that, just drive off in the trees about a hundred feet and go around the official crossing. Not that I've ever done that.......

Actually it is the US that makes us have a passport to cross the border from Canada anywhere into the US. I have mine stamped from some very remote crossings like Top of the World highway Poker Creek, Stewart &Hyder, Calis and Houlton.

AKDoug

AKDoug

Pro Staff
Actually it is the US that makes us have a passport to cross the border from Canada anywhere into the US. I have mine stamped from some very remote crossings like Top of the World highway Poker Creek, Stewart &Hyder, Calis and Houlton.
Exactly, you don't need a passport to get into Canada, you need it to get back into the U.S... even if you are a U.S. citizen.