NO Spark!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Although this thing had allot of compression, it has no decompression valve, and it kicks hard. My 394 has decompression, I always use it.

Get an elastostart handle from baileys for 10-12 bucks. Your hands will thank you.

What excatly is that?? What does it do. Could I just not put in a decompression valve. It has the spot for it.

Read this thread:

elastostart

Pics on page two.

You can put a decomp in it, but involves drilling the hole in the cylinder and then the bigger hole in the cast aluminum. The decomp will cost you about the same amount of money and then you still have to drill and tap.

You can put a decomp in it, but involves drilling the hole in the cylinder and then the bigger hole in the cast aluminum. The decomp will cost you about the same amount of money and then you still have to drill and tap.

No need to drill and tap. The spot is there for it, there is a plug in the spot, so just unscrew the plug, and screw in a decomp-valve.

No need to drill and tap. The spot is there for it, there is a plug in the spot, so just unscrew the plug, and screw in a decomp-valve.

Well that makes it easy. Every 272xp I have seen has had the decomp. Wonder why someone plugged it? aftermarket p/c?

Here she is in all her glory. Wearing a GB 26" bar and Carlton chain.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Latest posts

Back