No Spring Bump

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been slammed all winter but now the spring is slowwing down here which is kind of good. My climber broke his foot and won't be back until mid to late june. I have a bunch of bigger jobs i've been holding off on untill he gets back. If anyone is bored and looking for some temp work then come on up

I am slammed. 5 week back log. And it is shaping up to be an entire week end of estimates. Phone blew up today,12 calls for estimates and 3 email contacts. I was able to weed out one call real quick though...."hi, I have my back yard full of brush from a tree me and my buddy cut down over the weekend. Can yall come give me a price on chipping it up? And I need it done real soon so it dont kill my grass".....delete. I used to always call every one back no matter what. I guess being busy has made me a little unappreciative. Maybe I should count my blessing. I know the estimates I do this weekend are going to be high end prices, believe that.

I hate these threads. They always start off with some regular type tree guy expressing his concern about being slower than usual, and then come the arrogant, half drunk dildos, flush with work as they're booked out a few weeks (for once) and then the token homosexual Canadians kick in their two bits about how peachy life is, how good apple fritters are and how mini coopers are cool for dudes to drive. Yawn. The whole thing just tires me sometimes.

This vodka tastes great. Just saying. And **** you too!!!!

I hate these threads. They always start off with some regular type tree guy expressing his concern about being slower than usual, and then come the arrogant, half drunk dildos, flush with work as they're booked out a few weeks (for once) and then the token homosexual Canadians kick in their two bits about how peachy life is, how good apple fritters are and how mini coopers are cool for dudes to drive. Yawn. The whole thing just tires me sometimes.

Don't hate us because your a loser and your business isn't going good and mines thriving ! Just saying!

Don't hate us because your a loser and your business isn't going good and mines thriving ! Just saying!

Oh, and you don't enjoy being annoying? I assumed the busy, busy life is peachy bit was your attempt at humor.. you know, rubbing it in. I mean I figured there had to be a sense of humor somewhere,, right??:(

I am going to assume I not in any of your regional gripes because it is not only Regional, but also how you market.
BTW, I only drive trucks,,drink your Vodka and post away.
Jeff :mad:

Back