No wimpy chainsaws!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dennis Cahoon

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
OK!......This is a little tease for you guys that follow the StihlTimberSportSeries. I'll probably move this over to the Hotsaw section, but for now, I want you woodticks to see how the sport of Hotsawing is progressing. This is a stoker 270 Honda I just built for Mikey Forreseter from Glide Oregon. He is a strong competitor with the axe and the saw. Keep an eye out for him to do well this year.

securedownload98.jpg

Being a wood tick, how many tanks before the rings are broke in!!!
LOL!!!

But seriously, doubt I could even pick it up!

Looks like I have been outclassed again.... Do I need to go to square ground?

LeonardandJohnRiffee030.jpg

By the way, nice rig. What does it weigh fully dressed for competition?

I guess I should've started a how burn the end of a starter rope thread for you Ely.

You posted on purpose in the wrong forum to glorify yourself. Quit whining.

BTW, I've heard it's best to use a roach clip to hold the end of the starter rope when you burn it. Is that true, dude? :D :D :D

53lbs. wet.......all hand built......well, with a little help from a lathe, mill, and a tig. I didn't built this pipe, came from the Crank Shop. My complete builds come with a hand built pipe and a 42 Keihn pumper carb instead of a slide. Your choice, 404 or 1/2" chain. Gas or alkie........Woods ported........Hahahahahahaha!

You posted on purpose in the wrong forum to glorify yourself. Quit whining.

BTW, I've heard it's best to use a roach clip to hold the end of the starter rope when you burn it. Is that true, dude? :D :D :D

Wouldn't know about the roach clip dopey, but watchout for the smoke, I hear it will make your putter flutter!

StihlyinEly

The quote that you attribute to Dr. Seuss was actually spoken by Bernard Baruch (who also coined the term "cold war"). The following response was given to Igor Cassini when he asked Baruch about how he arranged seating at his dinner parties: "I never bother about that. Those who matter don't mind, and those who mind don't matter."