non work shoes

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK I have a confession to make...

I sometimes bring sandals to work and change
into them at the end of the day, for the ride home.

Thanks...I do feel better getting this off my chest.
TreeGuy.jpg

It depends. Are they white white? Or are they dingy white. Dingy white is way more manly. But a manly man shouldn't worry about such things. :cheers:

I didn't know there's more than 1 kind of white. In PA (PNW'ers might not know what this is, we get rain). Rain makes something called mud. So they don't stay very white for long.
I think I'll just tell them officer types SlowP said pbtttttt!:monkey:

If people make fun of you loafing shoes, put your steel toes on and kick them in the nuts.

LOL^

All my life I've worn Lacer-style work boots, the ones with the frilly looking leather things covering the bottom of the boot laces....and all my life I've had everyone I know make fun of my boots asking "why do you have those gay frilly girly thingys on them"?
Pic of what I'm wearing now:
MRTLLarge_TW2004.jpg

My reply is always:
This way I can tickle your balls with them when I kick your arse.:hmm3grin2orange:

Love my crocs,teva's too,anything with bounce in the sole is good for my dawgs.Those canvas top shoes dont have(or at least didnt have) any arch support last time i wore a pair.In fishing towns they call "romeo's" deck slips,romeo is ughm well not a full measure of manliness.Biggest drawback is 0 ankle support.My girlfriends 10 yr old daughter wears a pair of canvas tops,so I guess that answers that question as well.
Funny how vans has stayed relevant these days.

ak4195

Haha I didn't mean to offend anyone (that much) with the Croc comment, just having fun. Anyway I prefer my Minnetonkas for daily wear/driving to and from work.

I rotate between White's & Wesco's. I put them on when I get up, and take them off when I get in bed. Haven't worn cork's in a while cuz I'm getting on and off of equipment all day.
I do wear deck shoes when I chop underhand in competitions, and practice. I wear a pair of atheletic shoes with cork's in them for the rest of the events, but my feet are really sore after a day of no arch or ankle support.
I even wear my boots to church on Sunday morning. :laugh: But I did wear a pair of (some kind of) dress shoes that my wife bought to my son's wedding last Saturday.

Andy

Back