Nooobody does it better

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

treemandan

Tree Freak
Reaction score
Nobody does it half as good as me
Baby, baby, baby I'm the breast... best dam it, best.

Anyway, first day out since the rain stopped and the ground dried out. Couldn't scab no help so I went alone. Forgot the camera so only after pics here.

First I climbed up this oak and hucked that one dead one out.

asolo001.jpg

Just one white eye, the limb went to the top but it came out smooth and landed well

asolo002.jpg

Then I climbed up this walnut to take some broken hangers out

asolo003.jpg

Then I climbed up this cherry to cut the one dead limb back to something live

asolo004.jpg

This was the leaner that was hung up in the cherry

asolo005.jpg

It was stuck up there somewhere

asolo006.jpg

Last edited:
Then I went out front and beat this little spruce with a pole saw for a few minutes

asolo010.jpg

Then I climbed up these two beech and raised them a little

asolo011.jpg

Then I went to dump and pick up the loader and did this. I took a small load of rooten firewood away plus the dead oak limb was pretty big then raked the brambles out and dozed them into a pile.

asolo007.jpg

asolo008.jpg

asolo009.jpg

Sing with me

Nobody does it better
Nobody does it quite the way I do
Baby I am the best:dizzy:

Now look, I am only kidding around about being the best but the rest is true.

Tomtrees, I don't hear you singing.

I know a lot of you guys are put off by what you belive to be my smart ass but you can ask Treeco what I did with the money I saved on labor.
Tomorrow I should have a crew... I think.

You dont put me off. You busted your ass and got it done, that's why I'm a fan of "The Dan" !

Looks like you left a few dead stubs in that oak tree. Is their a reason for that? If you ever need any help I live like a half hour from dubc. I'm certified and have my own insurance.

Looks like you left a few dead stubs in that oak tree. Is their a reason for that? If you ever need any help I live like a half hour from dubc. I'm certified and have my own insurance.

Great, I will keep you in mind, thanks for the offer.

My client only wanted the one widow maker from the neighbor's tree removed from hanging over her yard. The other stuff was of no concern to her. It is a pretty big oak.

dubc?

Great, I will keep you in mind, thanks for the offer.

My client only wanted the one widow maker from the neighbor's tree removed from hanging over her yard. The other stuff was of no concern to her. It is a pretty big oak.

dubc?

Dubc isn't that the slang for west chester college? I love jobs like that, a little here a little there milk them if you can.

Back