Nooooo! The mighty 361 Phoenix rises from the ashes!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm beginning to believe Windthrown and 2000ssm6 are the same person posting under different usernames.

I'm beginning to believe Windthrown and 2000ssm6 are the same person posting under different usernames.

Really? Begleytree (Ralph, defunct moderator) once thought that I was also RandyMac in northern CA. That was a laugh. Now you think I am 2000ssm6? The laws of physics say that I cannot be in two places at the same time. Also, as an aside, I do not even know what 2000ssm6 is. Or means. I do know what winthrown is though. And I have had several conversations with 2000ssm6 and I can attest that he is not me, and I am not him.

Why, even the 361 cannot be used by two people at one time. Well, unless one is the user and the other the usee... :chainsaw:

I dont own one so i cant say it does anything. But im sure it cuts wood. And rather well as i have read here on AS ha ha

I used three different auto translators

Went from English to Spanish..then Spanish to Italian........then Italian to German

And Babel fish always makes translation almost unrecognizable

Remember the new talking chainsaws are for world market

Back