Nooooo! The mighty 361 Phoenix rises from the ashes!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

windthrown

361 Junkie
Reaction score
To counter the recent posts bashing the 361, this one is to attest to the MS361's ability to do miricles. So I will start.

My Stihl MS361 will start by itself and open my beers for me when I am done. It also operates under voice commands, like top face, bottom face, and back cut.

The 361... miricle saw of the modern age.

I cant read this Thread I just might fill that gap in my saw line up 026-361-046.... A saw with voice commands and all the above is just what I need, I can tell the 361 to buck after I cut with the 046!

I thought the 440 was the original cure all, end all be all saw?

I'm sticking with that one, so I don't have to buy another saw.....:censored:

I am waiting for the German female voice saying
"Set chain brake.....Set chain brake......Set chain brake"

I had one of those female voice things in my 300-ZX. Drove me nuts.

I was thinking of adding a GPS tracking system to my 361, then it will be able to find and cut the tress all by itself.

Or in my case........

"Aufmerksamkeit! Ziehen Sie Kettenbremsengriff zurück, um Bremse freizugeben........Aufmerksamkeit! Ziehen Sie Kettenbremsengriff zurück, um Bremse freizugeben........"

I heard the MS361 will make your bowel movements smell like roses:greenchainsaw: :monkey:

Yip

I thought the 440 was the original cure all, end all be all saw?

I'm sticking with that one, so I don't have to buy another saw.....:censored:

+1 Sir Steve...

Although the 361 did clear up my sinus infection I had... Curing the common cold is one heck of a thing eh? hehehehehehehehe

:cheers:

"Aufmerksamkeit! Ziehen Sie Kettenbremsengriff zurück, um Bremse freizugeben........Aufmerksamkeit! Ziehen Sie Kettenbremsengriff zurück, um Bremse freizugeben........"

Babel tranlates that to

Attention! Withdraw chain brake grasp, around brake to release........Aufmerksamkeit! Withdraw chain brake grasp, around brake to release........

:greenchainsaw:

Hey, here's a new one: my 361 is helping me do my taxes!

Sure enough, I used it to rip right through the phone-book thick 1040 forms and instructions in a rage after figuring that I own more money than I thought this year. :chainsaw:

Post tax trauma therapy tool. Or tax trimming.

Hey, here's a new one: my 361 is helping me do my taxes!

Sure enough, I used it to rip right through the phone-book thick 1040 forms and instructions in a rage after figuring that I own more money than I thought this year. :chainsaw:

Post tax trauma therapy tool. Or tax trimming.

That 361 just cost you a lot of money...See I don't own one, and all those epa credits from that 440 I bought, helped me with writeoffs to get about 2500 back.....

:) :cheers:

I almost forgot...the Stihl MS361 will also help maintain the purity and essence of our natural bodily fluids:hmm3grin2orange:

Back