• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Stihl 462CM

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd reach out to Matt Schmitt on here. Not sure if has one left but he had new 462c's available at a great price.

I got the run time hrs wrong, it’s 33 not 27, if you have any interest I will give you my phone number and a detailed info on the saw I am the only one who runs it besides Mr Kunz who did some test runs I am told, if you have no interest that is fine as well have a nice Sunday!View attachment 1176872
Thanks for the offer. I am interested. I was actually looking for just a stock saw with low hours that someone decided wasn’t the saw for them, but I would be interested in talking with you about it. Send me your number if you are interested. I haven’t made a lot of posts on here, but I’ve bought a saw from Lone Wolf. I think he would vouch for me.

Congrats on your new Stihl, sorry we didn’t get to talk I’m going to piggyback your thread since you no longer need it. If anyone is interested in a stout little low hr tree monkey 462 feel free to pm me. Thanks
Feel free to. Sorry I didn’t see your private message until I had already pulled the trigger on a new saw. Good luck with the sale of your 462. Looks like a nice saw.

Latest posts

Back