Nor Cal & North SF Bay GTG (November 11-14, 2022)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the idea of meeting on the way down. I'm trying to rent a RV for the trip, which makes me a bit nervous about the Jedediah Smith portion of the trip (would hate to clip somebody else's corner just because I don't know the rig well enough). But, it would mean no motels on the trip, free roadside assistance, and no tents. I should about break even versus past years if I get the rental I 'm shooting for.

I'm making it into another road trip. With the two dogs, I can't put in any big mileage days. Any interest in another sketchy, time consuming dutch oven pie? I haven't practiced on it. I believe I shall rondevous at Fortuna with the other plastic Airstream folks.

Nathan: Will your rented RV have an oven in it? That might be an option for pie(s). Plastic Airstreams do not have ovens.

I'm making it into another road trip. With the two dogs, I can't put in any big mileage days. Any interest in another sketchy, time consuming dutch oven pie? I haven't practiced on it. I believe I shall rondevous at Fortuna with the other plastic Airstream folks.

Nathan: Will your rented RV have an oven in it? That might be an option for pie(s). Plastic Airstreams do not have ovens.

Yes please. Really looking forward to seeing all you folks again.

Sorry guys, yeah I know I'm a serial canceller. I'm malfunctioning on more than one level, sometimes more than one at a time.
Not to worry, I'm healthy enough, lacking in mobility and mental reliability.
Nate, if you drift this way, I'll dig up some trading materials.

Latest posts

Back