Nor Cal & North SF Bay GTG (November 11-14, 2022)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I expect to be there around 1pm Friday
Great to hear that 2dogs and ckelp are going to be there! Aaron, how many do you think we have this year. Sandy is picking up supplies today. Alia and Jess will be prepping the foods today and tomorrow. I guessed about 20. If you think there are more people let me know.

Well, traffic was slower than I'd like through Portland so I only made it as far as Cottage Grove tonight. That puts me in Calistoga mid-afternoon. Ah, well. This RV does in fact have an oven... but, I can't get it, or any of the AC outlets, to work. Perhaps we can put our heads together and figure out what its problem is.

I got home around noon and found a pair of chaps that didn't belong to me in the truck. I suspect that they belong to one of the Waldrens based on length and they had their stuff in my truck. Let me know who they belong to and where to mail them.

What a great group of people!!!! I had a lot of fun this weekend! Thank you everyone for all your hard work, we got so much done. Sandy is pleased with our work. All those trees would have taken me a year or more, lol. Thank again, hope to see you all next year.
Tyler, I had a great time. Thanks for the excellent eats! I'm a bit muscle-achy but it's the kind that brings a smile because you know how much good work was done. Remember that I'm much closer than pretty much all the other participants and would be more than happy to pop over if you need help with any projects.

Tyler I'm just a bit farther away than Charlie (and my schedule isn't as flexible as his, as I haven't yet joined him among the ranks of the happily retired), but I'll help you out when I can.

Give me a call or text message when you need some help (or are planning a project).

Planning on being there sometime during the 12/5-12/6 weekend to work with Bruce pulling the valve body off of the boom truck.

A huge thanks to everyone that attended this years GTG, and to everyone who made it possible for us!!!

1. No pictures from me. My camera went bad.
  2. Thanks for hosting the event. It was nice to have a last fling in the sun. I !at be marooned in can for another day. I,m not to keen on driving thru the November gale predicted for tomorrow on the orygun coast.
TThankyou, again.

Latest posts

Back