Norwood Goldline Premium in Canada, lets hear about some deals up here!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hamish

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
As an FYI for those north of the 49th.................R&D bandsaw out of Brampton, ON has Goldline bands for 0.18 an inch so a 144" band is $25.92 and they even ship Canada Post Expedited. By far one of the best priced bands and ship methods up here, especially in you live in Ontario. tufftooth.com look under the specials tab and the have the Ripper37.

To forum mods...........I'm passing on a deal to other Canadian members of the site, apart from Chainsawr and pathetically Baileys and Cooks you have no other sponsors that make an effort to the Canadian Members and its vast market place. All the great deals in the US by the time they are shipped and duties/customs/brokerage fees are nuts, that $6 bar became a $40 one.

hamish,

:angrysoapbox:

A bit disappointed in Cooks. I like their blades, and use them on my Norwood Lumbermate 2000, but I know a person that bought 2 Cooks sharpeners used, and called Cooks to order the cam for the Woodmizer blades, only to have Tim Cooks get on the phone and tell him (in so many words) that he wouldn't sell him the cams as he bought the equipment used.

This is really short sighted on Tim Cook's part, and I will be taking my business elsewhere, and I don't think I would ever buy a Cooks mill (or other equipment) because of it.

I bought blades from Cooks when they were on sale, and they did twist me around some over demanding I purchase 20 blades minimum when the ad didn't state so. The lady who did that to me was Marsha.

WTF is wrong with some of the business these days? What happened to good 'ol Customer Service that some used to provide? Ironically, Woodmizer seems to be one of the better ones these days in regards to customer service, IMO, and have no quibbles about selling parts, blades, or anything else they sell to someone who purchased used equipment.

Off my soap box...

Thanks for passing this along

As an FYI for those north of the 49th.................R&D bandsaw out of Brampton, ON has Goldline bands for 0.18 an inch so a 144" band is $25.92 and they even ship Canada Post Expedited. By far one of the best priced bands and ship methods up here, especially in you live in Ontario. tufftooth.com look under the specials tab and the have the Ripper37.
Thanks for passing this along. Will bookmark it for when/if I get a bandmill head going. Also need to check what's the biggest size blade my 14" bandsaw will take.

cheers,
Andrew

Latest posts

Back